Serves: 2 | Preparation Time: 15 min
- 1/3 cup peanut oil
- 8-10 prawns, butterflied and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced (one single clove)
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and cut into strips
- one handful Thai basil leaves
- 1/4 cauliflower, broken into small florets, cooked
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- juice of 1 blood orange
Heat a wok until very hot. Add the oil and prawns and stir-fry until they are translucent - but not cooked.
Add the garlic, chillies, basil and Cauliflower and stir until hot and just wilted.
Add the fish sauce and sugar, stir until dissolved, squeeze in the blood orange, toss and serve.