Terms and Conditions
50% off office fruit box T&C’s
*OFFER: Two weeks of deliveries for 50% off the current listed website price. Offer is available to any staning orders set up for 3 months or more.
Minimum order guidelines:
Box Fresh will not deliver orders under $25 to residential addresses. This increases to a $38 minimum for gifts to hospitals. Orders below $38 will incur a $8 delivery fee. The $8 charge for below minimum order value does not contribute to this total.
If an order is placed below the $25 we will contact you to either increase the order or to cancel it.
Email confirmations of delivery dates DO NOT apply in theses circumstances as communication between parties is necessary. Our standard process is to communicate on the day of delivery to arrange the next step to either cancel or add to the delivery total.
Security and Privacy
Collection and Use of Information
Box Fresh collects personal data for the purpose of providing a specific product or service requested by the customer. Certain information may be required in order to provide this product or service, such as full name of customer and recipient, authorised users, e-mail address, billing address and contact phone numbers. The information collected may also be used to inform the customer of additional products and services, which may be of interest to them. All marketing material sent to the customer will include an option for the customer to request removal from mailing or contact lists for any future marketing.
Disclosure of Information
Box Fresh will not disclose any personal information such as your name, address, email, telephone number to any person outside of the company, unless the customer has authorised us to do so or unless required by law to disclose such information. Furthermore, under no circumstances will Box Fresh sell or receive payments or services for disclosing customer's personal information to any partner or external company.
Internet Explorer Users:
1. In an IE browser window, select Tools > Internet Options.
2. Select the Security tab.
3. Select the Internet zone.
4. Move the slider to select the Medium security level.
5. Click the OK button
1. Choose Edit and Preferences.
2. Click the Advanced menu option in the left column and select Scripts & Plugins.
4. Click the Privacy & Security menu option in the left column and click Cookies.
5. Make sure that one of the three Enable options for cookies is checked.
6. If you are still having problems please consult your administrator or contact us via email.
Box Fresh customers have the right to remain anonymous except in circumstances where personal information is required to complete a credit card or account transaction. Box Fresh will not disclose the sender information to the recipient unless specifically requested to do so by the customer. Privacy in email In email communications, there has always been, and always should be, an expectation of privacy between the sender and the intended recipients of a message. Privacy is compromised, however, if personal information or private email content is shared with parties other than the sender and intended recipients without their consent. Box Fresh does not share or reveal email content or personal information with third parties. Email messages remain strictly between the sender and intended recipients. Unsubscribing from Box Fresh recipes & newsletters Box Fresh customers can elect to receive the Box Fresh newsletter by joining as a Box Fresh subscriber and opting to receive email. At any stage, should you wish to stop receiving any of these promotional emails, simply click on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email, or if you have any concerns, please contact us.
The site is best viewed with Chrome or Firefox.
Terms and Conditions
Box Fresh have daily deliveries to local Sydney suburbs (see delivery areas and days), and these days are governed by demand. We will email you within 24hrs of placing your order with your receipt. However, if the day you have chosen is not suitable we will try our best to accommodate your needs. If there are no delivery instructions advised, your order will be left at your front door and we can take no responsibility for missing orders once delivered. Delivery coverage details can be found on our Delivery Areas and Days information page. Any payments made for an area which is not displayed nor had a prior agreement made will incur a $2 refund charge. Box Fresh deliver between 8am and 5pm on week days. Unfortunately we cannot give specific times. For this reason it is our policy to only deliver our produce in polystyrene boxes. Only by this method can we guarantee our produce will be kept fresh until it is collected. Box Fresh will not be responsible for any loss or deterioration which occurs subsequent to delivery due to non-timely collection or otherwise. When we deliver our produce within these guidelines, and you feel that an item of produce is not up to standard, please call us directly and we will gladly discuss replacing any items you are unhappy with.
Customer Data Protection
Please refer to the section entitled 'Privacy and confidentiality' below for information regarding the safety of your personal data.
These terms and conditions are between Box Fresh ABN 20 583 173 450 of G904/780 Bourke Street, Waterloo, Sydney NSW 2016 (‘Box Fresh’) and each Box Fresh customer (‘You’) that purchases products and services from Box Fresh. These terms and conditions also apply to any person (‘You’) that uses the Box Fresh website (located at www.boxfresh.com.au).
You will be taken to have agreed these terms and conditions upon placing an order with Box Fresh and/or by using the Box Fresh website. If you do not agree, Box Fresh asks that you notify them immediately and that you do not use the Box Fresh website. Contact details Box Fresh can be contacted as follows:
G904/780 Bourke StWaterloo, Sydney NSW 2016Tel: 02 9699 1034Fax: 02 9699 2257Mob: 0415 272 email@example.com
Box Fresh may, from time to time, change its contact details in which case Box Fresh will notify the changes either by email, through the Box Fresh website, by SMS, or by mail.
Ordering products and services from Box Fresh
1. To place orders with Box Fresh please provide the following:
- the product/s you wish to purchase
- an email address and daytime contact phone number
- valid credit card details for payment
- a requested delivery day
- a preferred delivery location, and
- any specific delivery instructions.
2. Box Fresh will prepare the products for you in accordance with the order it receives.
3. Box Fresh must receive your order/s by the time specified on the Box Fresh website or as otherwise notified to you.
4. Box Fresh will confirm your order/s by email or SMS within 24 hours of receiving the order/s. Box Fresh will also notify you by email of the delivery date and time for your order/s.
5. Box Fresh accepts no liability or responsibility for orders which you may place incorrectly. Box Fresh accepts no liability or responsibility for delivery details which you incorrectly, or inadvertently fail to, provide.
6. All new customers of Box Fresh will be required to obtain a storage and delivery container from Box Fresh upon placing their first order. The storage and delivery container will remain the property of Box Fresh and you must return all such containers within your possession or control to Box Fresh prior to your next delivery or upon demand by Box Fresh. If you no longer intend to purchase products from Box Fresh, you will be refunded the deposit you pay for each storage and delivery container provided that you return all storage and deposit containers in your possession or control to Box Fresh and Box Fresh is satisfied that each storage and delivery container is returned undamaged and in reasonably good working condition. Box Fresh may replace your storage and delivery container if you can show that the container is damaged or not in working condition as a result of causes beyond your control.
7. You understand that the products displayed on the Box Fresh website are indicative only and that the products you receive may vary from those displayed according to seasonal availability.
8. You understand that Box Fresh may need to cancel your order at any time, but if this is necessary Box Fresh will notify you within 48 hours of canceling your order/s and you will be entitled to a full refund.
9. You understand that Box Fresh may make additional products available for purchase through it from time to time, however Box Fresh will not deliver any of these products separately. All additional products will be delivered in conjunction with a Box Fresh product only. Payment for products and services from Box Fresh
10. Box Fresh will process your payment according to the credit card details provided in your order.
11. You understand that Box Fresh will not be obliged to begin packaging your order or to deliver your order until Box Fresh receives confirmation that your payment has been successfully processed.
12. Box Fresh will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that your payment is processed correctly. However, you understand that Box Fresh uses a third party payment system and that Box Fresh will not be responsible for any transactions which may be charged to your credit card unless it can be demonstrated that Box Fresh processed the transaction.
13. The price for products and services from Box Fresh includes GST. Delivery of products and services from Box Fresh.
14. Box Fresh will deliver the products in accordance with the order it receives and confirms with you.
15. Box Fresh will use all reasonable endeavours to keep your order refrigerated during transport, storage, packaging and delivery.
16. Box Fresh recommends you nominate a cool safe place for delivery of your order. If you do not provide a specific place for delivery, Box Fresh will leave your order at your front door. If you advise Box Fresh of any specific delivery instructions in your order, Box Fresh will endeavour to comply with these instructions to the extent reasonably within its control.
17. You will be responsible for your order from the time that Box Fresh delivers your products in accordance with your order. Box Fresh accepts no liability or responsibility for any Box Fresh product once the product has been delivered to you.
18. You must make all appropriate arrangements to assist and allow Box Fresh to deliver your order, including obtaining any prior security, or other, approvals which may apply to your delivery location.
19. You understand that Box Fresh may need to change your delivery date and time from time to time. Box Fresh will notify you if your delivery date and time changes for any reason.
20. Box Fresh will not deliver on the following days or any other day it notifies you of from time to time:
- Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and Boxing Day
- New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day
- Australia Day
- Good Friday, Easter Sunday, and Easter Monday
- Anzac Day
21. Box Fresh accepts no liability or responsibility for failing to deliver any order for reasons or causes beyond Box Fresh’s reasonable control.
Refunds for products and services from Box Fresh
22. Box Fresh is not obliged to provide you with a refund for any product or to replace any products, unless required by law to do so.
23. Box Fresh may provide you with replacement products or a refund provided that you notify Box Fresh within 24 hours of receiving your order and you provide details of the product/s, and retain each product/s, which you believe should be replaced or refunded.
24. If Box Fresh provides a refund it will either credit your original payment method or hold the amount on credit for you to use for future purchases from Box Fresh. Any credit held by Box Fresh will be fully refundable to you when you request it subject to any applicable processing or transaction fees.
Privacy and confidentiality
25. Box Fresh cannot guarantee that your use of the Box Fresh website will be confidential. Box Fresh is not responsible for any loss or damage that you or any person may suffer as a result of a breach of confidentiality arising from use of the Box Fresh website.
26. Some components of the Box Fresh website may require an account and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information, and you are fully responsible for all conduct carried out using your password and account.
27. Box Fresh is not liable for any loss of confidentiality or for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with security measures. Box Fresh asks you to promptly notify it of any unauthorised use of your password and/or account.
29. Box Fresh may use information to verify orders or to verify that credit card details provided for payments are bona fide.
Box Fresh material and the Box Fresh website
30. All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively known as “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, ‘look and feel’ and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Box Fresh website or in any Box Fresh publication are owned, controlled, or licensed by, or to, Box Fresh; and protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
31. No part of the Box Fresh website and no Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including ‘mirroring’) to any other computer, server, website, or other medium for publication or distribution, or for any commercial enterprise, without Box Fresh’s prior written consent.
32. You understand that Box Fresh may, at any time, without notice:
- modify, suspend or terminate operation of, or access to, the Box Fresh website, or any part of the Box Fresh website, for any reason;
- modify or change the Box Fresh website, or any part of the Box Fresh website, including prices, and any applicable policies or terms; and
- interrupt the operation of the Box Fresh website, or any part of the Box Fresh website, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or any other changes.