Serves: 4 | Preparation Time: 20 min
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 1 brown onion, halved, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 x 400g cans cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 35g marinated feta, crumbled
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Seared lamb cutlets with green beans & olives, to serve
Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion, anchovy and garlic and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until onion softens.
Add the cannellini beans, lemon juice and feta and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
Place the bean mixture in the bowl of a food processor and process until almost smooth. Return to pan and place over low heat. Cook for 1 minute or until heated through.
Season with salt and pepper. Serve with lamb cutlets with green beans & olives.