Serves: 2 | Preparation Time: 10 min
- 800 Gram pumpkin, unpeeled, seeded and cut into 8 wedges
- 2 to 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 0.5 Teaspoon (Metric) ground cardamom
- 0.5 Teaspoon (Metric) ground cinnamon
- 0.5 Cup creme fraiche
- 3 Tablespoon (Metric) toasted pine nuts
- 1 Unit red chili, very finely chopped
- 0.5 Unit onion, sliced
Preheat oven to 200C. Combine pumpkin, onion, olive oil and spices in a bowl with salt and pepper and toss gently to coat.
Place pumpkin on an oven tray and roast for 35-40 mins or until cooked.
Transfer to a serving platter and spoon dollops of creme fraiche over pumpkin.
Scatter with pine nuts, and chili, and you can add chives chopped chives to finish.