Serves: 4 | Preparation Time: 20 min
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 300 ml cream
- 2 clove garlic (crushed with theback of your knife but so it holds together)
- good grating of fresh nutmeg
- salt and pepper to season
- half a cup crumbled blue cheese
- 4 tinned anchovy fillets
Heat the oven to 160 and put in a serving dish. Cook the cauliflower until al dente in salted boiling water. Drain in a colander and set aside. When completely dry put into the warmed dish.
Put the cream, whole peeled garlic cloves and nutmeg in a saucepan and boil until liquid is reduced by half.
Mash the anchovies on a board and add them and the blue cheese to the cream mix. Stir off the heat until the cheese is melted. Take out the garlic.
Pour sauce over the cauliflower and bake for 10 minutes.