- 1 Unit red capsicum
- Olive oil
- Sour dough bread, thinly sliced
- 3 Unit finger eggplants, sliced lengthways
- 1 Unit small red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon (Metric) sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon (Metric) greek yoghurt
Place the capsicum over a gas flame and char, turning until the skin is black all over, alternately cut into quarters and cook, skin side up under a hot grill until charred. Heat a char grill pan over a medium-high heat, brush both sides of bread with oil and char grill until toasted. Brush both sides of eggplant with oil and char grill until golden and tender.
Peel the skin from the capsicum and remove the seeds. Process the capsicum, chili, sour cream and yoghurt in a small bowl of a food processor, process until smooth. Season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Spoon the dip into a bowl and serve with the toasted bread and eggplants.