Serves: 4 | Preparation Time: 5 min
- 1mango, peeled and sliced
- 200g snow peas
- 1 small red pepper, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grainy mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley/basil
Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add snow peas and blanch for 1 minute. Drain, rinse under cold water until cold and drain again. Pat dry.
Combine snow peas, mangoes and red pepper in a bowl.
Whisk together orange juice, lime juice and rice vinegar. Whisk in mustard and sugar. Whisk in olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss salad with dressing, transfer to a platter and sprinkle over basil.