Serves: 4 | Preparation Time: 15 min
- 70g ghee
- 1 ½ medium onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 200g small portabello mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbls light soy
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp black pepper,ground
- 4-5 green almonds de-shelled and sliced into slivers
- 2 cups black wild rice, cooked
- 1 ½ cup basmati rice,cooked
- 1/3 cup thai basil, finely sliced
In a wok or large frypan, heat ghee over medium to high heat and brown onions and garlic.
Add mushrooms. Stir fry for one minute. Add soy, salt and pepper.
Add green almonds and pre-cooked basmati and wild rice and stir fry till all ingredients are mixed well.
Take off heat and add thai basil. Mix through.