Serves: 2 | Preparation Time: 25 min
- 2 tablespoons light olive oil
- 500g chicken breast fillets, sliced
- 1 stalks lemongrass, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chopped ginger or half a tsp powdered.
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon palm or brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
Heat oil in a wok or frying pan. Add chicken, in batches, and cook until browned. Remove and set aside.
Add lemongrass, chilli, ginger and garlic to the pan. Cook for 1 minute. Add sugar and allow to melt. Return chicken to the pan and toss to coat with the sugar. Add fish sauce and simmer for a minute until reduced.
Serve immediately with rice.