Serves: 2 | Preparation Time: 10 min
- 500 gm baby calamari tubes
- a slurp of olive oil
- 1-2 red/green chillies, seeded & finely sliced (optional)
- 1-2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 heaped tbsp butter
- 1 heaped tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- juice of ½ lemon
- sea salt & freshly ground pepper
Clean the calamari and cut it into thin rings.
Then heat the oil to smoking in a wok (or large heavy-bottomed pot).
Add the calamari, toss a little and then add the chillies, garlic, butter, parsley, lemon juice and seasonings. Toss for a couple more minutes.
Serve straight away.