Serves: 2 | Preparation Time: 20 min
- Sea salt
- 500g Penne pasta
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 150g oyster mushrooms, sliced or king brown mushrooms, sliced lengthways
- 2 Clove garlic, thinly sliced
- Quarter of a Cup chicken stock
- 1/2 Cup fontina cheese, grated
- 1.4 Cup chopped mint
- 2 slices prosciutto, chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add salt and penne. Cook until al dente. Drain and set aside.
In the same pot, heat olive oil over high heat. Add mushrooms, seasoned with salt and cook, stirring constantly, until mushrooms stop giving off liquid and start to brown, about 10 minutes. Turn heat to medium-high and add garlic. Cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
Stir in chicken stock and penne and cook until stock is absorbed. Stir in cheese until melted and coating the pasta. Take off heat and stir in mint.
Serve immediately, topped with prosciutto and pepper.