Serves: 4 | Preparation Time: 10 min
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed.. add more I love garlic!
- 600g frozen small/med green prawns, peeled, tails intact, deveined
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- Crusty sour dough bread, to serve- either Bourke st bakery, Brasserie bread or Sonoma.
Preheat grill on medium-high heat. Heat oil in a large ovenproof frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened.
Add garlic. Cook for 1 minute or until fragrant.
Add prawns, basil and half the parsley. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until prawns are pink and cooked through.
Add tomatoes. Cook for 1 minute or until just starting to collapse.
Top with feta. Place under grill. Grill for 2 to 3 minutes or until feta is heated through. Sprinkle with remaining parsley.
Serve with bread.