Serves: 4 | Preparation Time: 20 min
- 2 sheets (25cm) ready-rolled frozen puff pastry
- 1/4 cup (60ml) tomato pizza sauce (please make your own...)
- 1/2 cup (55g) coarsely grated mozzarella
This is a guide but use anything you have left over...
- 50g shaved ham, coarsely chopped
- 4 salami slices, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup (40g) pitted kalamata olives, thinly sliced
- 1/2 green capsicum, seeded, finely chopped
- 40g button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
Preheat oven to 220°C.
Line an oven tray with baking paper. Place a pastry sheet on the tray.
Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the pastry, leaving a 2cm border. Sprinkle with the cheese.
Continue layering with the ham, salami, olives, capsicum and mushrooms.
Place remaining pastry sheet over the filling to enclose. Press the edges together to seal.
Brush the pastry lightly with egg. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until the pastry is puffed and golden.
Remove from oven; cut into quarters to serve.