Serves: 4 | Preparation Time: 10 min
- 5 kumquats
- 4 handfuls mixed slad leaf
- ½ cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 Medjool dates, pitted and diced
- ¼ cup Parmesan shavings(vegetable peeler)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Slice the kumquats into thin rounds, discarding the seeds.
Combine the arugula, parsley, dates, kumquats and parmesan in a large bowl.
Whisk together the lemon juice and olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
Pour over the salad and toss.