Serves: 2 | Preparation Time: 10 min
- 150g baby spinach
- 1/4 rockmelon cubed
- 100g Cooked diced Haloumi
- ½ cup diced green capsicum
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon mint sauce
- 1½ teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin oil
- 1/4 clove garlic, minced*.
Wash and dry the spinach leaves and arrange in a serving bowl. Top with the rockmelon and then the haloumi. Sprinkle with diced green capsicum and fresh mint. Mix together the mint sauce, white wine vinegar, oil and garlic. Drizzle over the salad and serve.
*Grind some salt over the garlic and drag the back of your knife over it to form a paste, the salt will slightly cure the garlic to soften it's raw flavour.